Denon AVR-X7200WA $1,800

CompuDrew

[H]F Junkie
Denon AVR-X7200WA 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi $1,800

EDIT - Same price on Crutchfield, in case you prefer one or the other.

I know you can find a receiver with other (more) features for a lot less, but if someone wants THIS receiver, this is the cheapest it has ever been on Amazon according to CamelCamelCamel. I have one and I love it.

• 9.2 channel A/V Receiver with 150W per channel with 11.2 channel processing
  • 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with 4:4:4 color resolution. 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI with full HCDP 2.2 support
  • Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
  • Dolby Atmos (5.1.2, 5.1.4, 7.1.2, 7.1.4 with amp, 9.1.2 with amp),DTS:X ready (via firmware update), Auro-3D upgradable. Instant content: Airplay, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, DLNA, WAV, DSD, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF High Resolution streaming
  • IP control capability with the HEOS Link turns any stereo system into a wireless zone (HEOS LINK sold separately)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Also good to keep in mind, internally Denon and Marantz are in many models are now using the exact same components, but not all, and some even use the same firmware since they are both owned by the same company. Both are excellent. I still have my ancient Denon stereo from the 80's, downstairs has my older Denon AVR (I forget which model, probably around a 2003 or so 5.1 model), upstairs have a much newer Marantz (with 4K, Atmos, etc).

For warranty purposes when buying Denon/Marantz kit - make sure the company selling it is on their authorized retailers list, otherwise, no warranty for you. This includes Amazon down to the "sold by" details.

For warranty purposes when buying Denon/Marantz kit - make sure the company selling it is on their authorized retailers list, otherwise, no warranty for you. This includes Amazon down to the "sold by" details.

If I ever spent that kind of money on home theater online and crutchfield was the same price or slightly more expensive I would choose crutchfield every time. They have excellent customer service and will take care of you.

If I ever spent that kind of money on home theater online and crutchfield was the same price or slightly more expensive I would choose crutchfield every time. They have excellent customer service and will take care of you.
Yeah, Crutchfield is great in my experience too. Anyway, nice find

Or just get 32-channel processing in the form of the Trinnov Altitude 32 for a mere $31,500. ;)

Back