Denial?

who are you saying is in denial? samsung or apple... or did you mean optimistic?

Post fail. Figure 12.4 years he would know how to make a post ;)

Ugh. Anyway I want Samsung's dominance in the Android market to end. It's bad for the platform and dangerous for Google.
Google needs to step up their game with Motorola and then pour some heavy money into marketing their devices!

Ugh. Anyway I want Samsung's dominance in the Android market to end. It's bad for the platform and dangerous for Google.
Google needs to step up their game with Motorola and then pour some heavy money into marketing their devices!

No one will be able to compete with the korean powerhouse. Motorola doesn't have the people.

Cell phones will be korean as cars are japanese.

No one will be able to compete with the korean powerhouse. Motorola doesn't have the people.

Apple is doing a fine job at it being a basically a one product company.

until another company becomes as competitive a samsung we are stuck with them. I personally like samsung phones, and as long a the iphone continues to improve so will samsung flagship phones.

Apple fans are in denial of course. Nothing has been posted yet for yearly numbers, but I bet for 2012, Samsung is already going to have outsold Apple by about 40%. And for 2013 out will just be that much worse. Yes.....iSheep are in denial. ;)

Apple fans are in denial of course. Nothing has been posted yet for yearly numbers, but I bet for 2012, Samsung is already going to have outsold Apple by about 40%. And for 2013 out will just be that much worse. Yes.....iSheep are in denial. ;)

I doubt your average iPhone user cares how well Samsung is selling their phones. The company will put out something to please shareholders that may seem to be in denial but I doubt they are ignoring Samsung either. Espesially with how hard they are bringing them to court.

Its more like fandroids who always raise moan how android is the best thing in the face of the earth.

Both platforms ha e pros and con and if you enjoy what you have, so does other people in other platform.

I'm perfectly okay with this.

Samsung also sells a few dozen more different models than Apple does.

Samsung expected to increase unit sales 35% this year in an industry currently growing 50% year-over-year? Why does that sound like a reduction in market share to me? Or is market growth about to plateau and no one thought to tell me?

Back