Demon's Souls ps3 $30 at amazon

hands down the best game i've ever played. this thing took my life from me for a couple weeks. i recommend playing with a strategy guide myself. even with one, it was challenging. i hope they follow up with a sequel.

This game is very hard, but rewarding once you figure out how to approach obstacles. One of the only games since classic SNES side scrollers I remember keeping me coming back for more like this.

I bought it for $60 and think that was well worth it. $30 is a steal.

thanks for the link.
I was surprised that even amazon.ca is selling it for $29.99 CAD.
Wonder if Bestbuy retail store will PM amazon.ca, wouldent mind using one of my BB gift cards on this.

Wonder why the game is so cheap now, i remember people were paying ~$100 for this a year ago when it was import only, and it was always hard to even find a copy in store.

Anyone think the price drop is because they are going to come out with a Game of the year version that has built in DLC?
( is there even any DLC for this game?)

Awesome game. Very hard if you're a fast pace player that likes to go in guns blazing. This game is kind of hard mostly because of not knowing where to go. I would suggest people that get this game to look at maps online. This is a good site for it.
http://www.geocities.jp/kouryakubo/ds_en/index.html
Those maps are good because they have numbers on them, so you know in what order to run around. But you really need to study the maps to see where the surprises are. I hate getting stuck and not being able to find/know some lever I need to flip.

They released a North America version about a year ago. I remember it being at BB for awhile too.

Definitely a great game although i've been neglecting it lately. Must find time to get back into playing.

The reviews are great, but from what I've read, pounding my head against the wall would be more fun. You guys have better gaming powers than me.

The reviews are great, but from what I've read, pounding my head against the wall would be more fun. You guys have better gaming powers than me.

while the game is really hard, they must sprinkled some magical dust on it because it ends up not being very frustrating. few of the deaths seem cheap and I always wanted to keep going after repeated deaths.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Omw!! I totally jumped on this along with the $5 PC gamer/PS/Nintendo magazines from another thread. I'm glad I held off a week getting this game. Thanks OP!!!

Back