• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Demonoid invites

I'll second that notion, also looking for an invite.
 
i have some invites.

first invites go to trade for hdbits, or any other good sites

btw my ratio is always over 3.+
 
ill give demonoid invites if you pm me. have 5.

i also have what.cd invites, but you must prove to me you can seed well and add to its community also through pm's
 
all gone

To all who I have given codes to, please generate some and give back.
 
I would like to get an invite, have Optimum Online w/ Boost.
Dedicated Torrent Box is on its way.
Please PM me if you have any
Thanks
Sam
 
Anyone with an extra invite Id love to take it off your hands. :) Much appreciated.
 
I would very much appreciate an invite if anyone else has one. =]

Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top