• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Demonoid Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbrtrmn

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
2,314
I don't use bit torrent anymore .. back to usenet for me...

If you want a Demonoid invite code, PM me and I'll send it to you.

EDIT
All out for now, I got all the PMs, I'll send them as i get them.
 
I don't mean to go off on a huge tangent here, but can someone enlighten me as to what exactly are the benefits of being a Demonoid member? I even download using torrents...and I still don't know what the point of it is. I mean, you can still connect to their trackers, correct?

Would like to know...thanks.
 
I don't mean to go off on a huge tangent here, but can someone enlighten me as to what exactly are the benefits of being a Demonoid member? I even download using torrents...and I still don't know what the point of it is. I mean, you can still connect to their trackers, correct?

Would like to know...thanks.

You can only connect to demonoid torrents with a membership. Demonoid is also much better than any public tracker in terms of virus free items, speed and layout. Security is better but not so much considering it's huge memberbase.
 
I don't mean to go off on a huge tangent here, but can someone enlighten me as to what exactly are the benefits of being a Demonoid member? I even download using torrents...and I still don't know what the point of it is. I mean, you can still connect to their trackers, correct?

Would like to know...thanks.


Random Torrent from PB: Seeds: 38 Leeches: 123

Random Torrent from Demonoid: Seeds: 25 Leeches: 2


That, for the most part, is why.
 
I don't mean to go off on a huge tangent here, but can someone enlighten me as to what exactly are the benefits of being a Demonoid member? I even download using torrents...and I still don't know what the point of it is. I mean, you can still connect to their trackers, correct?

Would like to know...thanks.

I know from other websites they leave comments, but they have a lot more comments(or it seems so to me) on Demonoid. That way I can check if what ever I want to download is virus free and If for some reason there is a common problem, there should be a solution in the comments.
 
I thought demonoid was toast.

This was posted on their homepage:

Newspost - Sep/30/2007
Downtime

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and we need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Update:

We are still digging through all the hundreds of emails we received during the downtime.
Our apologies to all the ones who have not received a reply yet.

Also, we take this oportunity to let you know that you can also access demonoid.com from the address http://demonoid.cc

We've been meaning to set up an alternate domain for accessing for a while now, and we finally got around to do it.
 
demonoid rocks.....bump for a good site...too bad i dont have invites left for that 1 to share sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top