Demo for TF 2?

Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
3,032
Anyone know if there is a demo out? I want to buy the orange box since i only have Halflife 2 ....but the MP of this is my deciding factor....
 
If you like FPS frag-fests, just get it.
I was never a fan of TF, I wasn't excited about TF2, but brought Orange Box for the hell of it. I find TF2 is balls-to-the-walls fun.
 
Buy it, no questions asked. It might get old after a while but there are supposedly new maps coming soon.

Portal alone is worth the $50 price, and EP2 isn't half bad either.
 
TF2 is a blast, I have yet to find many people who didn't enjoy it. I recommend all of Orange Box really.
 
im pretty sure they will do the free week end stuff maybe near christmas
 
I don't think online-only games ever really have demos. If you could play it for free (granted only 1 map) you'd be less likely to buy the game.
 
I too wish they would come out with a demo as I am not willing to make a purchase just on people saying "its great". I really would like to try it to see if I would enjoy it rather than dumping money on it only to find out its not the game for me. Also, I am not the slightest bit interested in Portal or EP2 so I would just want to buy TF2.
 
u dont need a demo, tf2 is loads of fun and you dont even have to like any fortress game.. I never liked them, always thought they were boring, but tf2 is just good fun
 
Hard to have a demo of a game which is demo sized already, it's a fantastic game but only 6 maps makes the fun wear out quite fast. I'm honestly starting to think this is a ploy by valve to make us buy more of their games.
 
Back
Top