Delta Force: Angel Falls

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
I'm anxiously waiting for this game to come out. I've always been a fan of the Delta Force series due to its wide open terrains and the community extending game play by making maps. DFAF looks like it may continue in that condition.

http://www.novalogic.com/DFAF/angelfalls.htm

i hope it is good and not yet another bad rehash..

DF2 was the best, then they removed grass which to me ruined DF after that since that made the game so muchbetter

land warrior was so so, felt to "bubbly" and "smooth", not realy

blackhawk down was good, after that so many bad little varitations.

From the screen looks like some good foliage, but no grass! why cant they have grass!

Yea delta force 1 and 2 were good. Personally I preferred the first one. Might have to check this out.

Screenshots look pretty cool, If it is sort of like BF, I will be happy!

I'd buy it but I know what is going to happen to the game, after they release a few patches the game will be left in the dust like all their other games

I've seen it like 9 times in the last 10 years...

DF2 was my 1rst on line game and I loved it, but NOVA LOGIC let the cheaters run wild, then the game started to die out and BHD was not what I wanted to play. DF2 had the high grass and wide open maps, most of the time if you could see a place and wanted to get to it you could most of the time( sniping was awesome)

Looks not bad, would probably get it when its out

The only previous DF title I played was black hawk down, which came together with my R9600 Pro graphic card

It was quite good for me back then, lol.

Is this the first game from Novalogic, like, forever? I haven't seen a new game from them for what it feels like years now

I'd be interested when this drops. Looks pretty nice and some of the features sound good.

Is this the first game from Novalogic, like, forever? I haven't seen a new game from them for what it feels like years now

is been a while, they did Joint ops and the add on with it , what, 3 years ago?

they are still alive, they keep popping out the same game over and over lately though

Can anyone post screens here? Blocked at work.

I will also state that DF1 and 2 were my favorites. After that point in DF3 the enemy AI was too bad for the day and age it was released.

Delta Force 2 rocked for sniping... hiding in the voxel grass from a mile away! every mp game turned into a sniper fest.

One of the best games I played back in the day, from what I remember you got a headset for it too and it had ingame voice communication or something of the sort ( I could be wrong though, it's been ages )

Delta Force 2 rocked for sniping... hiding in the voxel grass from a mile away! every mp game turned into a sniper fest.

One of the best games I played back in the day, from what I remember you got a headset for it too and it had ingame voice communication or something of the sort ( I could be wrong though, it's been ages )

Lol yeah, but at least you could sneak around and knife them in the back :p

If you didnt find a hidden pungi stick :mad: Always annoyed me to have wasted 10 minutes hiking around to take a few out and I walk onto one....

I was wondering what happened to Novalogic. Last game I played from them was Joint Operations in 2004.

Lol yeah, but at least you could sneak around and knife them in the back :p

If you didnt find a hidden pungi stick :mad: Always annoyed me to have wasted 10 minutes hiking around to take a few out and I walk onto one....

lol

10mins, try 30+..lol man those long walks!! they needed teleporters in that game!

lol

10mins, try 30+..lol man those long walks!! they needed teleporters in that game!

Lol, that was one of the best things about that game. Tons of players and a freaking huge map to roam around and get lost in lol. I swear I killed myself on more of those stupid sticks than anyone shooting me :(

Lol, or air drops, that woulda been neat and handy

I preferred the 1st one, but will give this one a try when its released.
zorro.png

The Delta Force franchise is a black sheep to PC gaming.. you know it's awful, but for some reason you love it anyway. The original and DF2 got me into FPS gaming(along with SOF I &II).

The Delta Force franchise is a black sheep to PC gaming.. you know it's awful, but for some reason you love it anyway. The original and DF2 got me into FPS gaming(along with SOF I &II).

I highly disagree. Some of the Delta Force games we're just absolutely amazing, some, mediocre at best.

I'd buy it but I know what is going to happen to the game, after they release a few patches the game will be left in the dust like all their other games

I've seen it like 9 times in the last 10 years...

pretty pesimistic expectations if i must say

Plus, "9 times in the last 10 years" ??

thousands of titles have been released in the last ten years. that's a pretty low percentage.

i was a huge fan of the BHD series. i'd re-install it if they didn't block my serial # because i'm on a newly formatted rig. i guess i could just send novalogic an email

Back