Delta 120mm GHE 220CFM Fan

Anyone here try one?

I'm going to hook one up to my vapo for benchin' purposes. I'm guessing it's going to sound like a small jet taking off.

attach a few of them to your shoes, blowing downwards, and you can probably walk on water.

fore1337 said:
where do you buy those finely tuned ear-drum destroyers?
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12tfexhisp.html

There's a more extreme version, but I have never seen it for sale. This is the most insane one on the net, I do believe. Edit: Delta TFB1212UHE = 234+ CFM

There's even one that is 120*72?MM fan that does like 360CFM! Insane!

Review: http://www.xtremeartforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146

ROFL almost tempted to get one for an XP-120.

a friend of mine has the 92 with a tornado, it's friggin annoying @ the LANs. This thing would be over the top. LOL.

Yeah its too bad that all the good fans got noice :D
but if u dont care about noice then I'd take a Vantec Tornado or any Delta fans...
But the most quiet fans are the Nexus ones imo..
Well I had problems witht he noice myself, but I'm going for watercooling this upcoming summer. :)

DaCoOlNeSs said:
shit, look at the note!

Can't use that for an intake or it might blow your stuff out of the damn case!

Think thats more concering chopped off body parts being blown in and impacting something fragile.

I would totally purchase like 3 of these, and cut another hole in my antec super lanboy, and just go to a lan party with these fans. I would piss everybody off.

Wait, no, better idea. Make a case of fans, and use these. OMFG, 2 600 watt power supplies minimum... I see the idea now...

KrakenGuy said:
I would totally purchase like 3 of these, and cut another hole in my antec super lanboy, and just go to a lan party with these fans. I would piss everybody off.

Wait, no, better idea. Make a case of fans, and use these. OMFG, 2 600 watt power supplies minimum... I see the idea now...
I had an idea like that, and entire side panel of 80mm Delta screamers (the loudest ones) and go to a LAN. wonder how fast everyone would tell me to shut the damn things off.

Back