• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell's Dead Pixel Policy?

hAppy

Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
624
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a 2005fpw on craigslist.org. On craigslist I can get it for a fair deal $390 up front as opposed to the $460 online.

There are many sellers who seemingly buy bulk and resell it locally. The thing is they refuse to open the package and allow me to check for dead pixels, I respect their policy, but what if there is say one or two dead pxiels. Will Dell replace it for me even if I didn't purchase the product straight from them? How would I be able to approach the situation.

Does Dell even replace monitors w/ dead pixels? Thanks!
 
Back
Top