Status
Not open for further replies.

dippin griz

Limp Gawd
**** SPF SPF ****

Purchased this machine in May 2016 and have stopped traveling as much so the xps needs to move on ( I will always prefer a desktop ). It's been adult owned in a non-smoking/vaping/pet environment. In 8.9/10 condition only due to a few marks on the outside of the housing. There are no scratches or dead pixels on the screen. The images below will clearly indicate the condition.

Specs:
  • Intel Core i5-6200u 2.5 GHz Processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
  • RAM:8 GB LPDDR3
  • 128 GB SSD Storage
  • 13.3 Inch Screen(1920x1080 pixels)
  • ~ 9 hour battery life on Fedora, Arch, and Ubuntu. I didn't use this machine with windows other than to apply the bios updates when I first got it.
  • Backlit Keyboard

Here is the exact link that I purchased from:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016FKG020/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For the Linux Users:
  • This is a fantastic laptop in regards to all the function keys performing their exact purpose when no modification needed.
  • Bios updates can be performed using a dos live disk workaround
  • Machine uses a Broadcom 1820 that may or may not be supported by your distro of choice. I have an intel 8260 card that I will include for $25 if you so chose.
Pics:

Top View:

Lid Open:

Whole Package:

"Dings" / why it is a 8.9/10:

Scratch on right side of laptop. I'm nitpicking

Dent on bottom, I tried to accentuate it as much as possible with the desk lamp. Its difficult to see in normal light.

My Heat: dklic6
Price: SPF SPF SPF Firm Shipped with an activated copy of Windows 10 Pro or Windows 7 Pro installed on the machine
Price: SPF SPF w/ intel 8260 Card included

Thanks to [H] and thank you for looking

Dave

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have this laptop ,its easy the best laptop ive ever owner. About to install a 950 pro into it.

Bump for an excellent portable laptop. Honestly thinking about trading my precision in for another one, maybe the 2017 model when it hits.

Thank you for the bump twiceOver.

SIDE NOTE: photobucket has been down all day so if you have interest in the images shoot me a PM and we can work it out over e-mail.

- dave

SOLD

Non-touch 1920x1080 version so longer battery life.

+= bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back