Dell XPS 12 / 13 / 15 with Skylake

What outlet is this? Do they have any 9550 with i7 16gb and 512?
Dell's own outlet store
You have to keep an eye out becaus theres a limited number of each at a time. If there's not the one u want keep checking. I got mine from UK Dell outlet and used student discount but they also have a 10% off coupon on the site anyway for anyone to use.

It is in some versions. I believe the downside is that you get a smaller battery.
There's a tear down (or 2) on youtube that opens the XPS and/or Precision.
I determined with the Precision, you could save money by buying an 8GB (1 stick) model with a mechanical drive then buying more RAM and a 2TB SSD vs buying one from dell with less storage and 16GB of ram.
Ditto, but I ended up buying the XPS from Microsoft. You couldn't save enough to buy the precision and MS has a fairly inexpensive Accidental Damage warranty (2 years ~$120), which is better than anything else I could find.

I have XPS 9550, i have installed synaptics touchpad drivers. I have it setup so you can't track where the buttons are, however if you put a finger there you can still 2 finger scroll. So, if you rest a finger there to click, while using another for tracking, it will sometimes start to scroll up and down. Very annoying. Is there a way to prevent fingers place in the button area from triggering multi touch gestures?

ALSO, when i have the touch screen enabled, about 3" from the left of the screen, Windows keeps registering nonstop left clicks/taps on this vertical line... I have to disable touch screen or the laptop is unusable.

any reply much appreciated

Back