• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell W3201C 32"

ta7mike

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
70
Looking to upgrade from 2005FPW, and was looking at a Dell W3201C 32". Anyone who owns this, can you say good & bad to use this as Bedroom TV and obviously a PC monitor. I am a casual strategy gamer, browse the net, and do occasionally do word on it. I recently purchased a TV card with BeyondTV so want to do more DVR and viewing with it. Thanks
 
What about the westinghouse 37? Its only a couple of hundred more and has higher 1920x1080 resolution instead of dell's 1366x768.

I'm using one here and, while not an apple cinema display by any means, it is a decent monitor and a good tv. You'll need an external tuner to watch TV (ie cable box, sat box, whatever)

I'm assuming your PC has a late-model DVI port to run the monitor with. You wouldn't want to run the westy on an analog vga signal. Also, the current lvm37-w1 westy doesn't have HDMI like the dell, I think the new lvm37-w3 model is supposed to fix that.

Just a thought...
 
Back
Top