• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell W2600/2606

Syphon Filter

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
2,597
Hi guys,

I am thinking about getting one of these for XBox 360 mainly, as well as for watching TV and for use as a monitor for my PC from time to time. It has a massive array of inputs which would make it ideal for me. But I am concerned about the image quality and what not. Do any of you guys have it or have any opinions on it?

Any tips and suggestions would be great.

TIA
 
I believe it's not for sale anymore...
(oups, sorry, seems not for sale for europe only)
 
alaindelon said:
I believe it's not for sale anymore...
(oups, sorry, seems not for sale for europe only)

Yes that is true, but it can still be had.

Edit:

It's discontinued, but a few places are still selling it.
 
Back
Top