DELL UltraSharp 2007WFP

robman_rob

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
273
hi,

I am not an expert at monitors so I came here for some advice.

Is this a good monitor?

DELL
UltraSharp 2007WFP Wide Flat Panel with Height Adjustable Stand

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/pro...s=dhs&cs=CADHS1&sku=320-4688&category_id=4009

I'll use it for gaming (all games ~ FPS/MMORPG/etc), watching movies, looking at pictures, and well everything else... (work / school / web surfing)

I'm ok with the price, just want a high quality monitor
 
its a very good monitor but there may be some light leakage. Some people have returned their 2007s,2005s, and 2405s becuase of the light leakage.
 
sorry if this is stupid but......

Dell 2007WFP - 20" WS LG.Philips S-IPS (LM201W01)

means that my monitor i want is SIPS

so..

IPS (In Plane Switching)
- improved viewing angles over TN
- very good color reproduction
- slower pixel response times than TN
- dead pixels display black
- lower contrast levels means blacks are not as dark as VA based panels

Super-IPS (S-IPS)
- same as IPS except ...
- likely best color reproduction of all TFT
- less expensive to produce than IPS
- improved pixel response

which sounds good!

i hope mine does not have back light leaking
 
Back
Top