Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW - $449.40 Shipped w/o Tax - Dell Small Business

NovaCloud

Gawd
Taken from http://www.gottadeal.com

Not quite as good as the previous deal we had from before but you can get the Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW for $449.40 with the 40% off coupon SVLT1D6KSWVBLB to save $299.60.

Note: This is on the Dell Small Business site not the home. Coupon is valid through 6/8/2005 at 11:59pm CT.

i'm also looking for a stackable coupon... something so i can offset the tax..lol

Thanks for the heads up. I got one. I hope I have better luck than a lot of forum members seem to have had with this monitor. I called Dell and ordered by phone through the Home division. They said the coupon is not restricted to small business, notwithstanding it does not work on the web throught the Home link. Even better, there was no tax when doing it by phone as a home customer, yet the web purchase thru Small bus would have charged me tax. I live in AZ.

pdjblum said:
Thanks for the heads up. I got one. I hope I have better luck than a lot of forum members seem to have had with this monitor. I called Dell and ordered by phone through the Home division. They said the coupon is not restricted to small business, notwithstanding it does not work on the web throught the Home link. Even better, there was no tax when doing it by phone as a home customer, yet the web purchase thru Small bus would have charged me tax. I live in AZ.

they charge tax here either way... :(

I justr picked this up 2 weeks ago. Same deal. GET THIS MONITOR!
I used to love my 21 inch philips crt, now my eye thinks there is something wrong with it LOL!

stackable coupon $70 off $450 in Electronics & Accessories - KXTFH1SVLNFVLC
this coupon is for dell home

I called dell business and got the lady to give me a quote on the monitor at 450, then i told her i would review the quote that she emailed me and that i would call her back. I called her back and said that i had just found another coupon that was $70 off $450, she asked for the code and i gave it to her, and it did not work but she gave it to me anyways, so i got the monitor for 380+tax. it cost me $402.80 shipped. i then told her that i wanted two at that price and she said ok. This dual monitor setup will be flippin awsome.

all it takes is some work and you can get what you want

laxEE said:
stackable coupon $70 off $450 in Electronics & Accessories - KXTFH1SVLNFVLC
this coupon is for dell home

I called dell business and got the lady to give me a quote on the monitor at 450, then i told her i would review the quote that she emailed me and that i would call her back. I called her back and said that i had just found another coupon that was $70 off $450, she asked for the code and i gave it to her, and it did not work but she gave it to me anyways, so i got the monitor for 380+tax. it cost me $402.80 shipped. i then told her that i wanted two at that price and she said ok. This dual monitor setup will be flippin awsome.

all it takes is some work and you can get what you want

:eek: :eek:

What about the 2001fp, or the 1905fp? are there any % coupons for those floating around?

i was wondering the number also... when i call do i talk to the business or home sales people? its really a small business offer so i wasn't sure.. but was wondering of the home people could give it to me also..i've never ordered from them before.. lol

actually I called them before about a year ago..

I got the 2005fp ultrasharp for 550 dollars shipped

best deal I have gotten since dell 200gig for 20 dollars after rebate about a yearr ago too.. :)

Just as a thought to those who want to haggle:

I ordered one 2005FPW for ~$471.40 shipped, but decided later that I did not want to spend the money and called them up to cancel. The customer service rep offered a $30.00 concession, then a $50.00 one if I would rethink my decision to cancel . . . I asked for a $75.00 concession, and he gave it to me. Final price: $396.40.

The same strategy would probably work again . . .

Dell 2005FPW $449.40 after 40% off Code: "SVLT1D6KSWVBLB"

Seldon said:
Did you call for the orginal order??

I'm not exactly sure what you mean . . .

I ordered, called to cancel, chatted with Dell guy until we agreed on a $75.00 concession. I never succeeded in cancelling an order, so this was all done on the "original" one.

Hope that helps, sorry if it doesn't answer your question.

just ordered mine from Dell, $476.30 shipped, told them bottom line $425 shipped is what I wanted to pay, they gave me $440 shipped, plus tax = $476.30 , I hope this monitor is cracked up to what everyone says it is, I will be playing BF2 with a brand new computer with the pci-e x850xt, 3700+ san diego, 2gb patriot pc3200 2-2-3-6, so I hope this will be a great monitor for it!

cancel it man.. for the last 3 times .. I see the monitors go for 400 shipped and tax and etc..

>I will be playing BF2 with a brand new computer with the pci-e x850xt, 3700+ san diego, 2gb patriot pc3200 2-2-3-6, so I hope this will be a great monitor for it!<

Hope you're not discouraged, but EA doesn't support widescreen in their current titles. That includes BF 1942 and BFV, as well as the sports games. The hack simply stretches it and makes everybody look fat unless they've got a better hack. It's not too bad running with borders on each side; I prefer that to distorted graphics.

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

i am about to jump on one... so widescreen or no wide? cuz if EA doesnt support it.. that is like what.. 80% of the games not supporting it.. hahaha..

Weren't these things going for $396 the other day? I mean $440 for these things seems a bit much.

ScubaSteve said:
what is the sales tax % on Mars these days? ;)

:p

I decided to get the Viewsonic VX924. I've already order it. I think it will fit my needs better. ;)

mokkapoop said:
just ordered mine from Dell, $476.30 shipped, told them bottom line $425 shipped is what I wanted to pay, they gave me $440 shipped, plus tax = $476.30 , I hope this monitor is cracked up to what everyone says it is, I will be playing BF2 with a brand new computer with the pci-e x850xt, 3700+ san diego, 2gb patriot pc3200 2-2-3-6, so I hope this will be a great monitor for it!

It should do great? You have your dental insurance paid up? All that "candy" is gonna kill your teeth.

Apollo686 said:
I called to cancel it...and they canceled it... :(

hahhahaha
that sucks..

order one via phone. Say you want a widescreen monitor thats about 20 inches... they will probably steer you toward it.... say "damn... 450 is a lot....i dunno............"

try to work it

I reordered agian tonight, I will call tomorrow and say I found a stackable coupon and wanted the $70 taken off and see if they can do anything. They said they coulnd't do any coupons at all over the phone. Said I had to order online.

it was going for $396 on the previous massive-discount sale, which is no longer available.

well, i just ordered one. I was not able to get the stacked coupon deal, probably just because they saw you guys getting it :p

Im happy though, i just wanted to be under my $500 pricepoint (originally intending to get the VX924)

I called the Dell Home devision (1-800-624-9897) and there was no tax (i live in AZ) and free shipping. Total cost $449.00 using the "SVLT1D6KSWVBLB" code.

Now im praying to no no-dead-pixel gods and hoping i dont have any backlight issues :(

we shall see.

ps. Thanks to whomever pointed out that the Home division does not charge Tax :D

How often do they run specials like this on these montiors???

Worth waiting for another round, or are they pretty rare?

I think I will wait. I want to see if they list it for $396 again. I caught that deal the day after it expired last time, so I have been watching for it ever since to see if they start it again.

Seldon said:

They run sales on these monitors every other month, I bought in at $500-$550 each, back when that was a really good deal... Christmas time, I think. I have the 2005FPW and 2001FP, I like both of them, I'm using the 2001FP as a TV now :)

seldon said:

Are you just waiting for more cash on hand or another reason? The deal is still going until 11:59 tonight as far as i know.

No, $396 is a lot better than $450 in regards to 9.25% taxes... I don't think I can get away from the taxes since I am in TN.

Back