Dell U3415W - $649.99 (ends 9/27)

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Price is after promo code and MIR. Best deal I've seen yet.

Newegg link

Use promo code EMCAXNT23 and download the rebate form from the link above.

I've been drooling over this monitor for months, I couldn't resist any longer, I had to bite. That's a nice damn monitor and it will be more than suitable to hold me over until 4k @ 120hz+ is possible and affordable in a few years. Looking forward to some ultrawide fallout 4 goodness.

Damn this is so tempting. Right when the Acer Predator X34 came out too. Two Dells or one X34, so hard to decide.

I bit. Been checking Hot Deals a few times a day for this to pop up. Thanks for the heads up!

I'd be all over this if I didn't know the ASUS PG348Q was coming in 2 moar weeks :cool:. Once you go G-SYNC you can't go back.

Great monitor but I am holding out for these things till an equivalent model gets x-sync. Better come soon.

At the $649 price, it's tough for me to stay away from. I'm not super-interested in the gaming aspect of it as much as I am for development work I do on my machine. Seems at this price, it's a solid deal, yeah?

I'd be all over this if I didn't know the ASUS PG348Q was coming in 2 moar weeks :cool:. Once you go G-SYNC you can't go back.

I agree its difficult to go back to non-G-Sync after using one, but where did you see the PG348Q was coming out in 2 weeks? I think the latest word was PG279Q (IPS Swift2) was November, but the PG348Q wouldn't be out until Q1 2016?

I agree its difficult to go back to non-G-Sync after using one, but where did you see the PG348Q was coming out in 2 weeks? I think the latest word was PG279Q (IPS Swift2) was November, but the PG348Q wouldn't be out until Q1 2016?

Pretty sure it's still Q1...there's nothing I can find where there's a concrete 2015 release date.

It's a joke from when the PG278Q was coming. Everyone was eagerly awaiting news of its release and the updates that came were always "2 more weeks." 4 months later...

It's a joke from when the PG278Q was coming. Everyone was eagerly awaiting news of its release and the updates that came were always "2 more weeks." 4 months later...

Fair. For non-gaming use, there wouldn't be any issues going with the Dell would there? I might *might* fire up a game a couple times per month, but that is quickly changing the more projects I get busy on. Really looking at it for monstrous multi-window ability and possibly some sweet blu-ray watching in the down time :)

lol, well I think Asus/ROG has been especially hush hush about the availability of these new panels after all the nerdrage they caught regarding the PG278Q NA delays. :D

I really want to get a GSYNC 21:9 monitor but the prices are kind of outrageous in comparison with the supposed quality control.

I really want the productivity. Not sure if I should wait or jump... hmmm...

$649 for a high quality 60Hz Dell 21:9 or $1299 for a questionable quality 100Hz Acer 21:9 with G-Sync... tough decision.

Back