• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell U3011 - I need a base stand.

Iching

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
1,912
I am currently using an Ergon arm with my monitor but I decided to go back to using a regular sound. I bought the monitor without a stand so I need to get something compatible. Is there anything out there?:)
 
Back
Top