• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell U2713 Buzzing noise?

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
OK one thing I have noticed now is, when on certain webpages with lots of text and white backgrounds my U2713 gives of this nice buzzing noise. Does anyone else have this? Goto Wikipedia and see. I'm in a dead quiet room at the moment so I can totally hear it when going their. My brightness is set to 55 and contrast to 75...no matter what I set the brightness to its always their..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top