Hi to all. I just got this amazing dell monitor. Can you please all tell me the settings you are using it at? And what video card?
I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. Sometimes, when I maximize some windows, the text doesn't look sharp at all, although in a window next to it, it will be just fine.
I had a problem before because I didn't have the dual link DVI cable, but now that I'm using it, that problem(also related to sharpness) is gone. What could it be?
Thanks.
I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. Sometimes, when I maximize some windows, the text doesn't look sharp at all, although in a window next to it, it will be just fine.
I had a problem before because I didn't have the dual link DVI cable, but now that I'm using it, that problem(also related to sharpness) is gone. What could it be?
Thanks.