• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell U2312HM screen bleeding - 'normal' or should I return it

andrew.z

n00b
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
2
Hi all,

I've just got a Dell U2312HM. it looks good and overall I like it.
But it has screen bleeding, a bit more on the left bottom corner I think, noticeable only when little light in the room. And only when displaying a black background.

Is this a 'normal' well known issue for U2312HM? Or should I return it expecting another unit which doesn't have this behavior?

Thanks
 
I bought the same monitor and have the same issue. I will probably try an exchange through Newegg before a full return.

Pretty disappointed. I might just have to stick with the old VH226H TN.
 
thanks for your comment.
I am pretty surprised by the problems with this monitor. I guess I just had too big expectations
 
Back
Top