Nov 22, 2011 #1 P Pivo504 2[H]4U Joined Feb 18, 2005 Messages 3,381 I own one of these & recently checked out the receipt. I noticed it says advanced exchange.. Does anyone know how this works?
I own one of these & recently checked out the receipt. I noticed it says advanced exchange.. Does anyone know how this works?
Nov 22, 2011 #2 N ND40oz [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 14,071 If you need it replaced, they send you a replacement and you box yours up in the replacements shipping materials and send it back.
If you need it replaced, they send you a replacement and you box yours up in the replacements shipping materials and send it back.
Nov 22, 2011 #3 P Pivo504 2[H]4U Joined Feb 18, 2005 Messages 3,381 Oh I cant trade it up for a 24 inch?
Nov 22, 2011 #4 N ND40oz [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 14,071 Advanced Exchange is part of your warranty, has nothing to do with trading your old equipment in for new equipment. Where did you come up with that?
Advanced Exchange is part of your warranty, has nothing to do with trading your old equipment in for new equipment. Where did you come up with that?
Nov 22, 2011 #5 P Pivo504 2[H]4U Joined Feb 18, 2005 Messages 3,381 Not sure lol thought i read it in one of forums here.