• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell U2212HM vs Dell U2312HM

Mattgfx

n00b
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
56
I am stuck deciding between the Dell U2212HM 21.5-Inch and the Dell U2312HM 23 inch. I dont care to much about the size difference i just want the monitor with the best looking display. Since their resolutions are the same its a hard choice. I am a 3d animator and a compositor so colors do matter a good amount to me over size. I am really looking for the one that gives off the best color and looks better. Also looking for which one has less AG grain issues..

Looks like from the review from TFT that the u2212hm is better?


http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2212hm.htm

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2312hm.htm



Thanks!
 
Back
Top