• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DELL SP2208WFP info please

Puffer1

n00b
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
6
hi . i need to know if this monitor is a good one for gaming.Has anybody bought this monitor
DELL SP2208WFP and what u think of it. I was looking at samsung also . Looking to pay around 3 bills for it .

Thx in advance .


Just got my 8800gt in think ill get monitor today .
help please




















i
 
I would like to know the same thing, I can tell you that I have played on the 27" version of this monitor and its pretty good. I would like some feedback on this 22" version though, I am in the market for buying a new monitor aswell.
 
Back
Top