• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell Soundbar AS500

ChiMan

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
103
Hi all,

I recently bought a 2005FPW and am thinking about getting a Soundbar to go with it. The reason being that I will move out of dorm in a couple months and don't want to carry lots of sh!t with me. As much as I hate to part with my Planar Media 9 speaks, the subwoofer takes too much space.

Anyway, does anyone has any experience with the AS500? How does it sound? I don't expect it to be great, but is it at least decent?
 
Back
Top