• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dell shipping problems?

TheCreator

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
3,173
I just ordered 2x Inspiron 1420's for my wife and I... the estimated ship date is 1-9-08 :eek:

Was hoping to have them by Xmas... anyways has anyone else ordered a laptop from them recently? I had a chat session with them and they upgraded me to overnight shipping but I'm really hoping it doesn't take until the 9th of Jan to ship these...
 
I ordered their 2407WFP-HC monitor, and after I placed the order, the ship date was set for 35 days later. Looks like they are just on a huge backlog. The monitor shipped the day they said it would, but that was over a month after my order... Just depends on whether it's worth the wait for you.
 
My GF ordered a laptop from them on Thanksgiving. I think she had it a few weeks later. They may have been inundated with orders for the holiday season.
 
Back
Top