Dell SFF

its got one, ours came with cdrw/dvd combo drive, its hot-swappable with the floppy.

Oddly enough, I am typing this from one of those machines right now. If you order the LCD paired with it, the pc actually mounts behind the screen, making the footprint of the whole machine only a little larger than a regular 17" LCD. The optical drive is a laptop-style multi-bay, where you can hot-swap the optical drive or a floppy. Nice little box, but the video is no good for gaming.

spadefoot said:
Nice little box, but the video is no good for gaming.

It has a PCI-E X16 slot. They only offer an X300 for it, but I see no reason you couldn't order integrated video, then put in whatever you want.

Yeah out client ordered the monitor with the stand, they are really nice

looks quite a bit bigger than the mini. the mini is TIIIIINY! with a 2.5" HD and slot load slim combo drive.

Sweet!

Can I get it without all the Dell bloat stuff? Just a clean OS?

That would make a great second machine for when my main one goes down and I need to do my office/email stuff.

Cool beans for posting it!

I believe if you called up dell they could sell you a copy with freedos on it.

Othersider said:
It has a PCI-E X16 slot. They only offer an X300 for it, but I see no reason you couldn't order integrated video, then put in whatever you want.

Hmm, perhaps that is a different model. I'm looking at the back of the one on my desk and there isn't an expansion card slot at all....

[edit]
Just looked at it on the site, there is not an expansion slot.

sure you can get 1 of those and maybe find something usefull to do with it........you could also drive a 12" spike through your penis....... ill pass on both.

looks to be the same size as the pos gx270's

spadefoot said:
Hmm, perhaps that is a different model. I'm looking at the back of the one on my desk and there isn't an expansion card slot at all....

[edit]
Just looked at it on the site, there is not an expansion slot.

Yeah, that was the GX I clicked on... oops.

Back