• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dell Sales Chat?

Nocturnal

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
834
Anyone have experience with buying something via Dell's Sales Chat?

The main thing I want is free shipping to Hawaii. We're forced to take next day air + tax which equals rape. I got the free shipping from that one company that was outsourcing for Dell sales but sadly they're no longer around.

Anyone ever get a better deal via Dell Sales Chat? If not, how much of a difference does calling up and talking to a physical person in order to get a substantial discount?
 
Just my opinion but I think you would have a much better chance of scoring with a live individual...too easy to stick to company policy when you're talking directly to a person.;)
 
Back
Top