• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell P2412H

Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
41
I just got 2 of these brand new sealed for $150 each with out looking at the current prices (good deal?) My current monitor is a Dell 2208WFP which I have been wanting to replace for a dual monitor setup. The Apple 27" LED display or the equivalent 27" inch from Dell was my "dream" monitor but at over 1k and me needing a new computer soon I decided against it for the time being until I have funds and they are cheaper.

Anyone running these? If so what do you think of them? I am debating on opening them and trying them out or putting them up for sale.
 
Back
Top