• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell p1911b Vista

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
22,643
Ttying to get this work as a second display on my gaming PC and I'm going to be adding a second one so I can hve 3 monitors for work and play but I can' get Vista to let me choose the correct resolution for the monitor.

the max res is 1440x900, I'm trying to use it in portrait mode (900x1440) but I can't seem to select that resolution either in the windows display properties OR nvidia control panel.

Windows also won't let me use the Dell driver.

how can I resolve this? My work PC running windows 7 had no problem.
 
I was able to make a custom resolution and now I can't rotate it because nvidia control panel says it need sto be at least 1024x768 to rotate it...
 
maybe cause I'm using a VGA to DVA adaptor to get it plugged into the video card?
 
ok what a pain.

had to use custom resolution and play with the timing setting to get it to work right.
 
Back
Top