Dell Monitors

dianne

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
19
Right so I'm not a monitor expert. I'm going to be buying a lot of parts to build a computer through work though, as they can get some of them cheaper, and I was wondering if either of these Dell monitors models are alright?

These are the model numbers that the IT girl gave me (both are Dell monitors):

2407FPW 24" (for 559)

228WFPc 22" (for 250)


The second one she might have accidentally typed wrong, as I can't seem to find anything on them. My guess is it's the 2208WFP because the 228s seem to be discontinued. I sent her an email asking to clear that up. For now we'll assume it's the 2208WFP.


The monitor will be used primarily for gaming, and I don't really know enough about them to make a wise choice. I'd also welcome other recommendations somewhere in the 600 or less category. Preferably less so my boyfriend doesn't get too mad :p
 
I own a older 19" UltraSharp Dell. They are really nice since they are height adjustable and have USB ports on the side. I recently bought a HPw1907 and they are ultra glossy but not height adjustable nor does it have USB ports. The HP picture is better.
 
Back
Top