• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DELL Monitors: 2125S vs. D991

Cannibal Corpse

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
1,285
Are these exact same models? (albeit different sizes?)

A local FRY's has refurbished 2125s models on sale for $249. I have worked with D991 and it is absolutely great. I am not sure (can't remember) if the 2121S is the same or not. (They seem to look exactly the same, and the controls in front also looks identical, if I remeber correctly)

Some links:

2125s
http://www.outpost.com/product/3654485

D991
http://www.ladder-games.com/perl/b-ff2003 3696 Sony Perfect Flat Trinitron Dell P991 Dfw.htm


Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to get one ASAP, since my "primary" ViewSonic 22" pf220 died on me.
 
Back
Top