• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell Mini 9?

Ristopal

n00b
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
21
I'm considering buying a netbook for on the go.

I'm leaning towards the Dell Mini 9, mainly because it would suppost Mac OS X, and I can easily upgrade the RAM. The only downside is... Dude i'm getting a Dell.

Anyone have any high reviews on their netbooks to make me want to buy a different brand?
 
I absolutely adore my Dell Mini 9. It takes a couple hours to get used to the smaller keyboard, but it's a fantastic little laptop. Up the ram to 2gb and you're golden. Mine can go from completely dead to fully charged in about an hour, and lasts about 4 hours using Ubuntu 9.10. The screen is a bit small, but if you need portability, it's a great choice.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Its a pretty good netbook, but look at the Lenovo S-10 or upgraded version of it too. Its very sturdy and nice.
 
Try the netbook keyboards out in the store before you pull the trigger.
I liked my MSI wind in the beginning too, but then I hated it.
The small keyboard begins to drive you crazy right after the new-ness wears off.

My 0.02 :eek:
 
Look for Dell mini 10v - 92% keyboard, still Hackintoshable - I'm rnning 10.6.2 & Win7 Pro on mine.
 
Back
Top