I've seen people mention this in a few threads but I dont know that anyone has ever confirmed if the stands for the monitors are infact able to be freely swapped. I know the mounts are VESA 100 compliant but I guess that doesnt necessarily mean that the stands themselves are compliant. I know quite a few of you have different models (i.e. 3007 and 2 2007, etc.) so I know someone has the ability to check this out for us.
The reason I ask is I just ordered a 2405 and I think the stand is not so great looking. I like the stand for the 26" Dell tv and I'd like to use that instead even though it eliminates the portraint function. Would also be interesting to see if the 3007 and other xx07 models are compatable.
The reason I ask is I just ordered a 2405 and I think the stand is not so great looking. I like the stand for the 26" Dell tv and I'd like to use that instead even though it eliminates the portraint function. Would also be interesting to see if the 3007 and other xx07 models are compatable.