spectrumbx
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2003
- Messages
- 1,647
Has anyone who had to return a dell lcd been able to find what they call "Service Tag"?
I cannot find the darn thing, and these morrons won't service me till I find it.
They say it is a 5-7 alpha numeric tag.
I can find the serial and other meaningless numbers, but not that Service Tag thing.
I have 2 2001fp to replace and I think they are intentionally giving me the round around.
If anyone could post a pic of the Service Tag on their lcd that would be perfect.
Thanks!
I cannot find the darn thing, and these morrons won't service me till I find it.
They say it is a 5-7 alpha numeric tag.
I can find the serial and other meaningless numbers, but not that Service Tag thing.
I have 2 2001fp to replace and I think they are intentionally giving me the round around.
If anyone could post a pic of the Service Tag on their lcd that would be perfect.
Thanks!