Dell Laptop suggestions

Krazy925

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys my girlfriend decided that she needs a new laptop -- however she would highly prefer a Dell machine. I have established that she will not buy a Lenovo but she is open to Asus and a few other brands.

She is looking to spend around $700 for one but would prefer a more ultrabook sized laptop.

Other than that she has no real requirements other than it is able to facebook, surf the net, and check emails. She doesn't game or do anything requiring any power tasks but wants nice one. She'd like to see it in person but is alright if she can't.

Thanks for any suggestions guys, and have a good Sunday.

For the best deals on (any) laptop, you need to look online. You should check out bargain hunting sites like SlickDeals or Tech Bargains.

You can also check out the Dell Outlet, where you can buy refurbished Dell laptops straight from the source. I bought my last Dell laptop from there several years ago and I was totally happy with it. You'll even get a one-year warranty through Dell.

Does your girlfriend prefer a larger resolution screen? Most of the cheaper laptops and ultrabooks don't have a 1920x1080 resolution.

Back