• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell Inspiron $750 off $1499 Code

Deal Svengali

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
336
code goes live at 3PM PST

Here is the latest Dell Code

$750 off $1499 on select notebooks

TZT85TH32SMG0B
(expi 7/18, 5:59am CST, 10,000 redemptions)

Code
2% off with DPA as form of payment with credit approval
use code 4N13PT2J68HCDX (exp 7/29)
 
cool, its back on :)

Edit, when does it start. it didnt work right now?

Edit#2:

from: www.dell.com/save750 Offer valid from 7/14/05 at 5pm CDT through 7/18/05 at 5:59am CDT or after 10,000 uses.

thanks for the heads up...
 
This is bullcrap.

THe $1572 system (inspiron6000) was on gotapex for $799 with a base price of $1372.


"Expires TONIGHT! DellSB - Inspiron 6000 Notebook with 1.6Ghz Pentium M 730, 15.4" WXGA TFT, 64MB ATI Mobility Radeon X300, 256MB SDRAM, Dual Layer DVD Burner, 40GB HD, 802.11b/g for $799 after Rebate and FREE Shipping!"
and that came with a DVD burner which is a $99 upgrade now.

SO..

$1671 + shipping costs - $750 = ~950 if shipping is say.. $30 or so.

or.. 799 before.
 
If anyone uses this code, please post your system spec and price because I need to pick up a new laptop. Thanks
 
It's only good on select notebooks I believe. Though they can be configured to some extent.
 
just remember when configuring these, pick the lowest available for ram, hdd, etc. because you can buy some better ram and a better HD for a LOT cheaper than you can upgrade for on there, and just sell them from the dell. I would go ahead and buy the graphics card and processor I want on there though. A bit of a headache though.
 
I'm thinking about ordering my 9300 onight with this coupon.... is it worth it to upgrade frmt he 1.6ghz cpu all im doing ont his laptop is school work and wow...
 
TheMagicalJew said:
I'm thinking about ordering my 9300 onight with this coupon.... is it worth it to upgrade frmt he 1.6ghz cpu all im doing ont his laptop is school work and wow...
You're better off buying a 400fsb Dothan with 2mb cache on ebay and performing the pin mod. Like a 1.6 400fsb can be pin modded to 2.13ghz 533 fsb. Should only cost you about $160 max.
 
Just about to pull the trigger on a 9300 with a 6800go. I'd like at least gig of ram but since bk12321 suggested upgrading that after the fact I'm looking around for a good deal. If anyone wants to make a suggestion on what I should get or where I'd appreciate it.
 
Inspiron 9300
Intel® Pentium® M Processor 730 (1.60 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen XGA+ Display
256MB DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 1 Dimm
64MB ATIs™ Mobility Radeon™ X300
40GB Hard Drive
Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
CD/DVD Drives 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)

TOTAL:$778.00

This is for my friend and I will upgrade the ram myself.

This seems to be a good value for 512mb sticks, opinions?
 
Thats bullshit, since when does Dell charge for a Windows Disk? $10? For a fucking CD that is already paid for?
 
OrionNT said:
Inspiron 9300
Intel® Pentium® M Processor 730 (1.60 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen XGA+ Display
256MB DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 1 Dimm
64MB ATIs™ Mobility Radeon™ X300
40GB Hard Drive
Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
CD/DVD Drives 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)

TOTAL:$778.00

This is for my friend and I will upgrade the ram myself.

This seems to be a good value for 512mb sticks, opinions?

That's good enough to cover the ram but you're still missing the most important part of these, the 6800go. WIthout it it's just another laptop...
 
Inspiron 9300
Inspiron 9300 Intel® Pentium® M Processor 740 (1.73 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Display 17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife™
Memory 256MB DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 1 Dimm
Video Card 256MB NVIDA® GeForce™ Go 6800
Hard Drive 60GB Hard Drive
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
CD/DVD Drives 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
Wireless Networking Card Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)
Primary Battery 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (80 WHr)

Sub-Total $1,323.00
Shipping Discount -$30.00

Shipping and Handling $19.00

Estimated Tax $80.52
Total $1,422.52

My new system!
 
The 9300 is a WONDERFUL gaming system that's much cheaper than an XPS2 with only a drop in frame rate that's much smaller than the massive drop in price from the XPS2. It's goddamn big though, and if you're not going to be playing games, get something else. Trust me. If you're going to be gaming, get these upgrades: 6800 Go and 7200 RPM drive, then buy the ram elsewhere.

If you are buying this for gaming, then forget all the other RAM suggestions in this thread and get this stuff instead. It's out of stock right now but I'm sure it'll be back. Or maybe this stuff at ChiefValue, good price! Not sure about the quality of Kingmax when it comes to laptop RAM though. Why do I suggest this over a pair of 512MB sticks? You lose dual channel, but you will have 1280MB to start instead of 1GB (since the 9300 comes with a single 256MB stick) and you will be able to upgrade to 2GB cheaper later on.

Finally, I would recommend against the upgraded screen. It's going to mean a 1920x1200 native resolution which is fucking TINY, and on top of that, it means that you'll need to either run games outside of the native resolution (very bad for visual quality) or let their frame rates struggle at that high of a resolution. The 9300 can play modern games very comfortably at the cheaper screen's 1440x900 resolution, but if you look at Kyle's review of the XPS2, you'll see that that thing, even with a more powerful 6800 Go Ultra, still couldn't run games at 1920x1200 with all features turned on. No way a 9300 will do that near as well, either. And the last reason I don't recommend the "TrueLife" screen is that it's glossy, while the cheaper screen is not. It's a matter of preference, but I can't stand the glossy screen.
 
czech09 said:
That's good enough to cover the ram but you're still missing the most important part of these, the 6800go. WIthout it it's just another laptop...
Yeah, I should have talked him into the 6800Go, but that put it over a grand and scared him away. I wonder how hard it will be to find a 6800Go and upgrade it in the future. I already picked up a second stick of 256mb DDR2 on ebay for $23 shipped (some guy flooded ebay with auctions ending at the same time) and need to find a good deal on a bigger 7200 rpm drive down the road.
 
I jumped on this deal yesterday went with

1.6ghz
256mb RAM
6800go
40 gig hd
base screen

All came out to just under 1,000 with the 750 off, a 25$ off (the dell hookup seems to be stackable) and the free shipping. I'm looking for cheap RAM and perhaps a harddrive. If anyone wants to unload the 256mb chip they're taking out when upgrading to a gig, pm me, I might be interested.
 
don't forget to pick up a P-M 725 or 735 and mod them to either 2.13 or 2.26 ghz respectively :)

is the dell hook up really stackable? I just got a 20% off from them, iff that stacked with $750 off oh shnikees
 
expired; how often do they normally show up...Im still researching but i just cant justify the cost of the F1 acer 4300 over a similarly equipted m700 minus the graphics. Weight is also a concern. Sorry to hijack the thread...
 
go with dell

and these things pop up every once in a while. might be another near school time, but thats when they make a lot of profit, so who knows
 
DruSi3r said:
expired; how often do they normally show up
About every 3 months. Previous to this one it was April 12th. Dells loves to stuff the pipeline with orders to make stock analysts happy to coincide with end of quarter earnings announcements.
 
MrGuvernment said:
i could not deal with 1024 x 768 display on a laptop! i love my 1920 x 1200 - 15.1 :)


so the UltraSharp gives lower res?
 
Socrilles17 said:
is the dell hook up really stackable? I just got a 20% off from them, iff that stacked with $750 off oh shnikees

I'm not sure if the % off hookups worked, the 25$ that came on every card worked for me though. You're right, if that does work you'd have quite a deal.
 
Good til the 21st.

Dell Inspiron Laptop - $750 off $1499
- Enter coupon code SQM$5JKZ81NRC7

Dell Latitude Laptop - $600 off $1799
- Enter coupon code 4ZVRKXFMNF?73G
 
Back
Top