Dell Inspiron 600m 1.4GHz Laptop For Sale

Selling a *Brand New* Dell Inspiron 600m 1.4GHz Laptop for 750$. The specs for the laptop are.

14.1 Inch Monitor
32 MB Video card
256MHz DDR Ram
30 Gig hard drive
Windows XP Home SP1 English
Dell Resource CD
56k Internal Modem and Integrated Newwork Card
8x DVD Drive
No Wireless LAN Card
53 Watt-hour Primary Battery
Word Perfect Productivity Pack
Money 2004 Standard Version
Microsoft Enclyclopedia 2004
1 Year Limited Warranty

Um no I wont ship the laptop first. Not stupid enough to do that, no offense or anything. Just dont want to get screwed.

I will however take Paypal which gives you some security. I'll also ship via UPS and provide tracking. I can only ship within the USA and will only ship to a varified Paypal address. I you do not have a varified shipping address with Paypal, the payment will not go threw.

Nice laptop i have the not the inspiron D600 model but .. what the guys are refering to which is kind of funny abunch of new people saying you have to ship me first or good luck .. i think is funny anyway .. on a side note what they are looking for is Heatware.com feedback from previous trades or ebay or something do you have pictures of this laptop ?

Ya I sorta found that funny too. Like I'm stupid enough to say ok let me send out my laptop and I trust you to pay me.

Atleast with Paypal they can charge back my account if I dont ship. If I ship out the laptop first and they stiff me, what can I do short of driven to there house and putting my foot up there ass.

Yes I do have pictures. Feel free to pm me with your email address and I'll email them to you.

I might have the laptop sold already though, not sure. I had a couple people pm me who didnt post in the thread too.

If it does sell I'll let everyone know though.

If not I might just post it on eBay. I was just trying to avoid getting soaked with eBay fee's and Paypal fee's ontop of that. The Paypal fee's will be bad enough as it is.

what about trading for a desktop pc

Shuttle Socket a AN35N Ultra 400
AMD XP2500+ retail
Artic Cooling HSF
GEIL 512mb pc3200
ATI 9700 PRO 128mb
2 60gig Western Digital
DVDRW +- 4x
Antec Full tower
Artic Cooling Case fans x2
Silverstone 400 pws

Ya well thanks guys, I'm going to move this to eBay. I know I will have no problems selling it on eBay.

I'll just raise the price a little to make up for the eBay fee's.

Most of the people pm'ing me are being down right rude about me not being willing to ship first so hey dont deal with me.

They refuse to see my point about me having no recorse if they choose to screw me. Atleast if someone Paypal's me they can reverse charges but what can I do if I ship first and get screwed? Not much..

Well thanks guys.

The[H]uman i hope that wasent directed at me with the noobies thing , i have around 800 feedback from ebay , and 30+ heats

bump fopr the dell also

so buyer sends you $750 in paypal, you ship him a rock, you pull funds from paypal, buyer gets screwed. you sould and look like a scammer. if you'd like to prove myself and many others wrong, go ahead and post your ebay feedback or heatware evaluations.

I dont really give a shit what you think.

This laptop is NOT leaving my hands until I have some type of varified payment. Also how in the hell would I scam someone if they came to pick it up? I have ALWAYS OFFERED to anyone interested in this laptop the option to come pick it up in person. You want it? Worried about getting scammed? Come pick it up and you can see it before you pay. If its not what you want, dont pay for it. Dont live close enough? Find someone you trust that might be to broker the deal for you.

If I send this laptop out and one of you jerks decides to stiff me I got no way I can recover it. Atleast with Paypal there is a chance.

I have like 10 eBay feedback, I never said I had hundreds. I dont use eBay much because they fuck you with all those fee's and I've never even heard of heatware. I'm only posting here because someone told me it was a good place for me to sell my laptop. Seems they were wrong.

I'll post it on eBay and raise the price to cover there fee's and I know damn well someone will buy it.

You keep on saying no one see's your way. Your not seeing our way. If you want to sell stuff here and expect them to send money 1st. You need very very good feedback, mainly heatware. With out good feedback you cant expect people to send $700+ dollars to you.

We are talking about a working laptop here.

He told me to go to dell and ask them ship it 1st. This sound funny to me here.

I mean we are talking about Dell vs you. HHHHHH which do i trust.

I dont really need the laptop, but I thought I would make a offer.

MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD NOW and educate this member.

klscomputers said:
I dont really give a shit what you think.

This laptop is NOT leaving my hands until I have some type of varified payment. Also how in the hell would I scam someone if they came to pick it up? I have ALWAYS OFFERED to anyone interested in this laptop the option to come pick it up in person. You want it? Worried about getting scammed? Come pick it up and you can see it before you pay. If its not what you want, dont pay for it. Dont live close enough? Find someone you trust that might be to broker the deal for you.

If I send this laptop out and one of you jerks decides to stiff me I got no way I can recover it. Atleast with Paypal there is a chance.

I have like 10 eBay feedback, I never said I had hundreds. I dont use eBay much because they fuck you with all those fee's and I've never even heard of heatware. I'm only posting here because someone told me it was a good place for me to sell my laptop. Seems they were wrong.

I'll post it on eBay and raise the price to cover there fee's and I know damn well someone will buy it.

i'm glad you don't give a shit, i don't think you'll have any success here or any other online trading forums. basically, without heatware no one is going to pay first. most everyone that's had trades at online trading forums have had to learn to ship first as newbs. we don't ask the seller to ship blindly though, if the buyer has good heatware, then it shouldn't really be a problem unless the seller is a troll.

edit: one more thing, you'll probably have a hard time selling on ebay as well. people may not bid on your laptop due to your extremely limited feedback, but i'm sure you don't give a shit.

You wanna good laugh? Laptop just sold for $725 dollars shipped to someone that contacted me off this forum.

My Paypal business account and its almost 50 rating was good enough for him. Go figure huh.

lol, well thats a very good deal you gave him. ANyways why not get a heatware account now and he would make a very good first reference. Good stuff on the sale! (also you took the pressure that people , including myself, gave you here very well id have to say). Good luck in future sales!

Back