Dell Inspiron 546 with AMD Athon II x2 240 2.80 GHz 4 GB RAM 500 GB HD

Seller Refurb in excellent condition. AMD Athlon II X2 240, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB Hard drive, and DVD-RW Drive. Tower only. No Monitor or other accessories, such as keyboard and mouse. No recovery optical media. Windows 7 Home Premium installed on Machine and DVD optical disc included. Cleaned with anti-static blower. Memory card reader not included. Tried to upgrade machine to Windows 7 to include Windows 7 Optical disc to allow the buyer to do this on their own once their credentials for authentication had been created by them during a fresh install and the same goes for Windows 10, but the buyer will not be able to create their own username and password. However, I may still include copies of Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 10 Home/Pro on USB flash, but if you desire Windows 10 Pro you must provide the product key as Windows 7 Home Premium product key is definitely not eligible to be upgrade to Pro or anything similar or possibly better before the change to Windows Pro. Might redo recovery partition with Windows 10 if requested and if determine compatible with Dell Windows 7 Home Premium product key.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232371374114?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#viTabs_0

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Seller Refurb in excellent condition. AMD Athlon II X2 240, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB Hard drive, and DVD-RW Drive. Tower only. No Monitor or other accessories, such as keyboard and mouse. No recovery optical media. Windows 7 Home Premium installed on Machine and DVD optical disc included. Cleaned with anti-static blower. Memory card reader not included. Tried to upgrade machine to Windows 7 to include Windows 7 Optical disc to allow the buyer to do this on their own once their credentials for authentication had been created by them during a fresh install and the same goes for Windows 10, but the buyer will not be able to create their own username and password. However, I may still include copies of Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 10 Home/Pro on USB flash, but if you desire Windows 10 Pro you must provide the product key as Windows 7 Home Premium product key is definitely not eligible to be upgrade to Pro or anything similar or possibly better before the change to Windows Pro. Might redo recovery partition with Windows 10 if requested and if determine compatible with Dell Windows 7 Home Premium product key.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232371374114?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#viTabs_0

Here it is again relisted with Windows 10 Home, but as with my other listing for the HP Pavilion a6000 the installer gave me the option to choose Home or Pro. Therefore, if you would like to know if Pro would be a possible option on the computer instead of Home I could try it or you could try on your own unless you know it's possible to install Pro with a Home license. This includes a usb flash drive with Windows 10 Home OEM too and Windows 10 Home on Official optical media.:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232406168481?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back