• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dell Hookup again!

?F$4R3KRP45X0$

$45 off any printer over $90

Definently not gonna use.
 
Ive got $35 off $300

MQ89BT20F?T3C6

1 May be combined with other select promotions.
Offer expires 11PM CT, September 7, 2005.
 
Okay I keep getting annoid with Dells site. All I get is this email setup crap can someone please give me the # for just talking to someone there to order something?
 
roninblade said:
can it be used more thne once?

i'm not sure, but i'll be using it within an hour for a 1905fp.

edit: i just used the coupon and it can only be used once. :(
 
itr said:
i'm not sure, but i'll be using it within an hour for a 1905fp.

edit: i just used the coupon and it can only be used once. :(
what does it say?
 
Dell Buisness Coupon:
GXKN5MJFKH94SQ
I belive its 20% off a purchase
Enjoy
~CompBrain
 
tys90 said:
?F$4R3KRP45X0$

$45 off any printer over $90

Definently not gonna use.

Used.

My printer died the other day and I could really use one of these coupons.
 
TwiceOver said:
Used.

My printer died the other day and I could really use one of these coupons.


I'm glad you could use it. I don't like things to go to waste :p
 
tys90 said:
I'm glad you could use it. I don't like things to go to waste :p

Sorry I meant that as "already used". As in before I got to it.

I was hoping to get one of the 1100s for cheap.
 
compbrain said:
Dell Buisness Coupon:
GXKN5MJFKH94SQ
I belive its 20% off a purchase
Enjoy
~CompBrain

Maybe this is a dumb question but I dropped a Dell 2405FPW into the cart and applied the coupon. But all it did was to replace the current 20% off it already had.

Does this mean it can't stack up to the current deal Dell is giving? Or can I use this coupon over the phone and they might honor it.

Thanks
 
Dell Home:

http://www.dell.com/hookup/

The Dell Hook-Up! You Could Save as Much as $5000 on a Purchase of $5500 or More!
Other savings values range from 20% off PC accessories to 30% off notebooks over $1599 (before tax and shipping and handling).

Coupon code: BKZK2$KSNMRMDL

Just figured I would post it as it came in the mail today, hope this is helpful to someone.
 
SoRnMaN said:
Dell Home:

http://www.dell.com/hookup/

The Dell Hook-Up! You Could Save as Much as $5000 on a Purchase of $5500 or More!
Other savings values range from 20% off PC accessories to 30% off notebooks over $1599 (before tax and shipping and handling).

Coupon code: BKZK2$KSNMRMDL

Just figured I would post it as it came in the mail today, hope this is helpful to someone.


I put that in and got 20% off a 20GB or 30GB Dell DJ?
 
Save $50 off Dell Printer orders over $100; Expires 8/31/2005
:eek:
1jcnl$qhn5zsbc
 
Blahman said:
What, you thought you were going to get the $5000 off one? lol.


Whoops, that's what I get for posting too late

I read: Other savings values range from 20% off PC accessories to 30% off notebooks over $1599 (before tax and shipping and handling)

and thought that was what the coupon was for.

I can always wish though can't I? :)
 
If anyone has a 2005 one lemme know/pm me. I need a new TV/monitor for my dorm
 
Nope, not an lcd coupon here, but ok if you want a Dell desktop (for someone else :p) 503hl2bxpv?tc
30% off Dimensions $1599 or more
 
I got a "Save 20% off Select S&P with August Systems Catalog!", which I have no clue what that even means, and clicking on the offer details link gives me a "We could not obtain details on that campaign." error. Bah.
 
few codes ive got.

$30 off Canon Cameras and Camcorders over 279
xzpk3sjjm3q7l4

$25 off eletronics and accessories over $150
l1s5mvq?zx392s

$30 off printer over $90
gj5gg58hv?h?tq

nothing too great but maybe someone has a use for em :)
 
Dell Home Electronics and Accessories has a bunch of new online only coupons. Auto discounts end Wed night. Free shipping $49+, no tax in some states.
Stackable Online Codes (Combinable with auto discounts) Wed 8/10 5:59am CT or after 7000 uses
$20 off $150 Code: PLMW9KF5GG9Q3$
$35 off $300 Code: C3489T56WH6SV3
$60 off $500 Code: TNQ79??P84STSM
Excluding Select Dell DJs, Dell Projectors, Dell Plasma TVs, Dell Axims and Dell printers. Codes only works on orders upto $1000.
 
serbiaNem said:
Dell Home Electronics and Accessories has a bunch of new online only coupons. Auto discounts end Wed night. Free shipping $49+, no tax in some states.
Stackable Online Codes (Combinable with auto discounts) Wed 8/10 5:59am CT or after 7000 uses
$20 off $150 Code: PLMW9KF5GG9Q3$
$35 off $300 Code: C3489T56WH6SV3
$60 off $500 Code: TNQ79??P84STSM
Excluding Select Dell DJs, Dell Projectors, Dell Plasma TVs, Dell Axims and Dell printers. Codes only works on orders upto $1000.

these no worky for me :(
EDIT: They arent stacking for me rather.
 
Dell Home Customers: Save 30% off Select Dell Inspirons over $1499!
Expires 8/31/2005 - 11:59 PM CDT.
1 Use

Coupon Code: C9TTPBQBFM$6BP
 
Back
Top