• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell E5515H for regular use and gaming??

firegun9

n00b
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
46
I just found that dell has this 55" monitor with 1920x1080 resolution, and I am wondering if it's good for regular desktop use and gaming. My desktop is 7-year old and the video card is 9800GT with 512 mb memory, so the resolution is perfect, not too high. My concern is if it's gonna be too bright and have a high contrast because it is listed under TV section, and I had tried using my Sony 40" TV as a computer monitor, I just can't stand the high contrast, and the pixels don't look very smooth to me.
 
Back
Top