AliceCooper
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,478
Ok guys I have a problem with this monitor. When I turn it on, it displays a picture, but there are these light vertical lines going across the screen. When the screen is displaying black, these lines are white. It also does this sort of thing with other colors it displays and it is very noticable. I have fixed issues like this by simply reseating either the DVI or VGA (which ever is plugged in) and making sure its in there snug and firm by tightening down both screws. I have tried both VGA and DVI and I still have the same problem, I have reset everything to factory default on the monitor and it still has this issue (i think its called ghosting?). I do not have a picture, but if needed I can upload one later. This monitor is not under warranty
so I am hoping to find a fix. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!
UPDATE: Let this post die, while seeing if the problem was a loose plug inside the monitor, the cover slide off my lap and broke the little power button/display settings circuit board so now it doesn't even turn on. So no need to solve the problem now.
UPDATE: Let this post die, while seeing if the problem was a loose plug inside the monitor, the cover slide off my lap and broke the little power button/display settings circuit board so now it doesn't even turn on. So no need to solve the problem now.
Last edited: