Dell dual 22" monitors with stand, bundle, $280

Ocean

Supreme [H]ardness
Overview
This bundle includes everything you need for an adjustable, ergonomic dual monitor solution: two Dell P2213 monitor panels, a Dell dual monitor stand, and cables.

P2213 Monitor Panels

Enjoy excellent performance, connectivity, picture quality with enhanced clarity on Professional P2213 22-inch Monitor from Dell™. The dynamic contrast ratio of 2 million: 1 provides to work in razor-sharp clarity, and experience smooth, jitter-free moving images. Get excellent clarity and rich images with 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz resolution with a color depth of 16.7 million colors. The high response time of 5 ms designed to reduce ghosting and deliver razor sharp images. This monitor is an ideal complement to your office environment, helping to boost productivity and efficiency in the workplace. This monitor comes with an array of video connectors to meet your various video connectivity requirements such as VGA and DVI with HDCP which helps deliver no jitter high quality digital images and excellent color uniformity.

The P2213 is designed to comply with the latest energy-efficiency standards, including ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT Gold, TCO, CEL compliant.

Dual Monitor Stand

The Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand is designed to maximize your viewing comfort and improve your productivity. Snap on two Dell monitor panels in seconds with the Dell Quick Release technology, and enjoy improved productivity and a clutter-free desktop.

You can adjust the mounted panels by tilting on two axes, vertical sliding for height adjustment, and horizontal sliding for your ideal spacing between screens. The U-shaped base of the stand frees up productive desk space, and the integrated cable management slots reduce cable clutter.

Cable Packages

Each of the two cable packages included in this bundle holds a DVI cable and a VGA cable so that you can choose the ports and viewing technology that best suit your needs.

Manufacturer Part# : 4DTJ3
Dell Part# : DP2213

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=dp2213

Coupon Code $KFG6NMP2MHVSJ

Deal partially expired, they upped the price of the monitors $130ish, but 30% off still works until thursday for $378.

Last edited:
Really would not recommend even at the original price unless you really need the stand. I have a 1680 x 1050 I still use as secondary. It was great when I got it years ago and it's nice to have 16:10 all other things being equal, but standards 16:9 1080p have more horizontal and vertical pixels, look nicer with video (at it's native res) and... can often be found in this same price range.

If these were IPS I would say go for it. 22" TN though should be less than $100 to buy. They are the P series at least so for a TN I guess they are not too bad. Not sure what a professional grade 22" TN gets you though. I would grab 2 cheap 22" TN and a stand for less than the original $280 price.

Back