• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell CS24-NV7 - Noise level?

krebosh

n00b
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
14
Hi!

I'm thinking of buying one of these off eBay since the price seems to be OK for the performance I get. Have anyone here listen to one of these? Since the processors is only 40W (2373) it should be just as quite as the C1100.

Please don't tell me "Well it's a rack server, it's going to be loud" the quiter they are the more I can buy :D

Regards
 
Back
Top