Pulaski

n00b
Viewable Image Size: 22” widescreen

Optimal Resolution: 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz
Pixel Pitch: 0.282mm

Brightness (Typical): 270cd/m2
Color Gamut (Typical): 98%
Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Typical): 2000:1

Viewing Angle (Typical): 160° (vertical), 160°(horizontal)
Response Time (Typical): 2ms grey to grey

Connectivity: Single Cable DVI/HDMI with HDCP, Subwoofer out, USB, Power Cable (all bundled into a single cable)

Height Adjustment: No
Swivel: No
Tilt: Yes (2° to 15° backward)

Price: $1,200 US...:eek:

dell_crystal_01.jpg

dell_crystal_02.jpg

dell_crystal_03.jpg

Pretty in the "Minority Report" kind of way, but overpriced.
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=223-5647

They did all that work, charged all that money, then stuck a TN panel in it?

Lame... I'm talking Night Court in its fifth season lame.

Looks really nice, but...

For one I do not need speakers, for two I do not need to spend $900-$1000 more than what other 22" monitors are going for...especially since it is not even anything special! I would rather have a full color calibrated graphics monitor for that kind of money.

Personally, I don't really like some of the newer designs of the bezels that Dell is coming up with. What was wrong with the look of the 2X07 series?

I hope this thing bombs, no offense to anyone that is interested but they are trying to blend quality monitor housing design and some sort of "contemporary art-like" display architecture with a crappy panel on the inside. Furthermore who wants speakers on a 20" monitor?

They should have used IPS or VA and put this on a 24"+ monitor.

I hope this thing bombs, no offense to anyone that is interested but they are trying to blend quality monitor housing design and some sort of "contemporary art-like" display architecture with a crappy panel on the inside. Furthermore who wants speakers on a 20" monitor?

They should have used IPS or VA and put this on a 24"+ monitor.

+1

Looks over functionality has always bugged me.

Looks like it will have an external power supply with the video/audio inputs on that...

$1200 for a bloody 22" TN panel?? is this someone's idea of a sick joke?? god buy a 226BW or a HP w2207 and a set of logitech z-5500's and you'd probably get a better product from both AND spend less!

looks hot..but totally not worth it. that would only look good in a clean nice house like the ones you see in gangster movies...which in that case you are rich enough to buy it

I agree. I'd much rather have the 2x24", or 27" or even 30" for the money. I'm sure it will appeal to some people, but not me. Not unless I win the lottery. (And even then probably not).

Not really my style. I think it would look really out of place next to most other computer towers. I suppose it would go ok with the high end logitech stuff, (MX revolution, Dinovo Edge.)

Think Dell will roll out a computer to compliment this?

They could make a whole new product line out of stuff like this.

-ST-

I saw this a months ago. Looks neat but I think I'll take a vacation to the Bahamas before picking this baby up. And I don't much like the look. I would rather have an apple display design.

i woould buy it for 299 to use in my retail store just for the look but 1200 ...hahahahahahaha ahahahhahaah ahahahahaha omg haahahahaahh

Back