• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell Canada - 20% off flat panels.

Binaural

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
298
This isn't a super [H]ot deal but us Canadians know Dell.ca almost never puts these on sale. I was thinking about the 2405fpw but it is abit more then I want to spent currently so I'm ordering the 2001fpw at $150 off the normal price.

This expires on December 15th, free shipping of course. I know I have been waiting awhile for these to go on sale again.

It works out to $517 US for the monitor, which again, is not a [H]ot deal but a heads up for anyone else that was waiting to save abit of cash in Canuckistan.
 
Back
Top