• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

dell calibration advice

unhap

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
422
I have a 2407 wfp and just picked up a cheap used 1708 wfp and I'm trying to calibrate the coloring/brightness/contrast to match.

The 2407 is the one I want to match to as it seems to be a much "warmer" setting when I look at them side by side it looks almost like the 2407 is running f.lux (looks a little yellowish in comparison but always has looked great to my eye before this) while the 1708 is on full on burn your retina brightness and color settings.
 
Back
Top