Been doing some research into getting a laptop, but saw these cool things people been talking about and trying to get more info on them.
Now correct me if I am wrong, this thing works as a mini computer, correct? It picks up on wireless connections (I.E in my house), and does not go through a cell phone provider, right?
Also what are its capabilities, from what I have researched, it seems to be able to do most stuff other computers can do, serve the net, download files, play music, etc. That all true?
Any info would be greatly appreciated, been googling stuff and using search function here, but already gone through about 200 posts and still am some what confused.
Thanks
Now correct me if I am wrong, this thing works as a mini computer, correct? It picks up on wireless connections (I.E in my house), and does not go through a cell phone provider, right?
Also what are its capabilities, from what I have researched, it seems to be able to do most stuff other computers can do, serve the net, download files, play music, etc. That all true?
Any info would be greatly appreciated, been googling stuff and using search function here, but already gone through about 200 posts and still am some what confused.
Thanks