DELL 3008 WFP

jaaa1976

n00b
Hello..I received faulty DELL 3008 WFP from ebay ..but psu is damaged too much ..somebody learn how to soldering...but me HP ZR30w 30" Widescreen IPS LCD Monitor have same lcd panel LM300WQ5..so i fix lcd panel from dell to hp but look on picture..is lcd display also faulty? i also swap lvds cable and 2 working boards from hp zr30w..but only vertical lines.
IMG_20180421_222706.thumb.jpg.601e998902ce172b5330f82f550fce57.jpg

Looks like panel is damaged. You can try to apply some pressure (with your hand) on contacts where electronics connect to LCD matrix and see if it changes anything. If that is the case then look for 'lcd panel repair' in google. I remember reading that there are some ways to fix these issues.
There is some strong brightness difference on left side indicating panel was bent a little too much. It is entirely possible that this monitor was made from few faulty parts. You can try to repair it anyway.

Might also be something with cable or even panel compatibility but imho less likely.

Looks like panel is damaged. You can try to apply some pressure (with your hand) on contacts where electronics connect to LCD matrix and see if it changes anything. If that is the case then look for 'lcd panel repair' in google. I remember reading that there are some ways to fix these issues.
There is some strong brightness difference on left side indicating panel was bent a little too much. It is entirely possible that this monitor was made from few faulty parts. You can try to repair it anyway.

Might also be something with cable or even panel compatibility but imho less likely.

When i apply some pressure on cables connect to lcd ..nothing happen ..I fix lcd in another faulty display i have for HP ZR30w..brightness is now better..no brightness difference..but picture same with half vertical lines..When i fix tcon board from DELL 3008 WFP..screen is black..can be dell tcon board faulty? ..is there any chance lcd is still repairable?

When i apply some pressure on cables connect to lcd ..nothing happen ..I fix lcd in another faulty display i have for HP ZR30w..brightness is now better..no brightness difference..but picture same with half vertical lines..When i fix tcon board from DELL 3008 WFP..screen is black..can be dell tcon board faulty? ..is there any chance lcd is still repairable?
I meant pressing on edge connection of panel electronics to LCD matrix itself, not cable which connect monitor electronics to panel electronics.

I meant pressing on edge connection of panel electronics to LCD matrix itself, not cable which connect monitor electronics to panel electronics.
yes..i understand..i press more places..nothing change.

Back