Dell 3007WFP

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
3,282
http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000240070831/
drool...
Display Size: 30 inch
Response Time: 14ms
Brightness: 400cd/m2
Contrast: 700:1
Viewing Angle: 178/178
Native Resolution: WQXGA (2560 x 1600) :eek:
PC Connectivity: DVI-D (Dual link) x 1 with HDCP
Others: 4-Port USB Hub, 9-in-1 Multimedia Card Reader/Slots, Height Adjustable Stand, Swivel & Tilt. (No pivot)

Release for North America is scheduled for December 21

*sorry if already posted* :x
 
contast and viewing angle are slighly disappointing for such a large screen. My 2405 has the same viewing angle and I find it average compared to most other LCDs. On such a large screen the sides will be more grey than the center when staring head on I would imagine. Also contrast is lower than the 2405. Would be a nice monitor to own for around 1400 though.
 
_Korruption_: said:
I don't think 178/178 is bad.
Not on an average display size of 21" or smaller, but on larger displays that viewing angle is not as impressive. I believe the 30" ACD is rated at around the same figure (~170), and it has noticeable color shift at the edges even when viewing head on.
 
Back
Top