Dell 3007FPW for $1499 Canadian

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
I know this should be in hotdeals i posted it there too, but for those of you who dont check that forum its on for today only at dell.ca for $1499 CAD, thats 799bux off of the regular price!

Damn... I paid $1699 just over 40 days ago. I wonder if I called and complained... The dude said if they had a sale in the next month they'd refund the difference, so maybe I have a chance. If not, meh.

But yeah. I'd jump on this offer right now if you're considering buying one. It's darn pretty.

How can this work in the US? Doesn't look like it'll fly for anyone but our friends in the North?

Holy crap! I"m so tempted, but you know if Dell is willing to drop it to that mark now, they'll do it again in the future.

I would need to spend $2,000 at least to get that running since my current card isn't capable.

sigh.

a ronin said:
Holy crap! I"m so tempted, but you know if Dell is willing to drop it to that mark now, they'll do it again in the future.

I would need to spend $2,000 at least to get that running since my current card isn't capable.

sigh.

that's correct. Dell did it in Jan. It was 1599 and 1 yr warranty. And this time, it is 1499 and 3 yr warranty. I am sure it will come again in around 3 months.

hmm....i haven't seen this monitor discounted at all in the U.S, but twice now in canada?
What the hell Dell, how bout some love for the home front. :confused: :(

If any of you got the Dell 2405 last year around march in the US, we were all contacting the Wipro people to get them at around $800 or so. At that time it was a great deal.

Well, fast forward to now and you can contact the same people and get the 3007 for around $1599. I emailed the same guy at Wipro that i got my 2407 from last year and got the $1599 price which includes 2 day shipping and 3 year advanced exchange AND 3 year complete care. I have to pay tax unfortunately but its a good deal.

Dell deals like these always happen at the end of every financial quarter in Canada. The deals are always all the same on Dell branded products and perephrials. They do this to boost their numbers for the quarter as these are their large margin products.

so is it a good thing or a bad thing? Looks like a good deal but I don't know if it worth it.

Stoney said:
hmm....i haven't seen this monitor discounted at all in the U.S, but twice now in canada?
What the hell Dell, how bout some love for the home front. :confused: :(
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't dell a canadian company? :)

Back